About Setsunan University
- About Setsunan University
- International Exchange
- Application Form
1. Documents to submit (Semester Course)
- (1) Japanese Programs [Form 1]
①Application Form, ②Study Plan, ③Certificate of Japanese Proficiency, ④Certificate of Health
※ These documents must be in Japanese or English.
- (2) Exchange Student Programs [Form2]
- (3)Application for certificate of Eligibility (For VISA) [Form3]
- (4) Academic Transcript of your final academic background
- (5) Three identical full-face photographs (30mm by 40mm)
- (6) Copies of your Passport
- (1)First (Spring) Semester: November 1
- (2)Second (Fall) Semester: April 1
You will receive the result of documentary examination by email. Skype interview may be required as well.
Intensive Course (For 1 week to several weeks)
1. Documents to submit
- Japanese Programs [Form 4]
- 2 months before the desired start date of your enrollment.