Course Outlines・Course Descriptions
Students acquire practical and professional skills to understand economy in four years.
- Students learn the basic of economics, computer method and career design.
- Students take "Elements of economics", "Introduction to computer" and "Career design" courses and learn the foundation of economics, computer method and career design.
- Students choose one professional course among "International economy", "Regional economy" and "Tourism economy" and learn advanced economics.
- Students choose one professional course and learn economic theory and technical knowledge to understand real economy and consider economic policy.
- Students experience field research, internships and overseas training and develop practical skills.
- Students experience interview to companies, market research, field research, internships and overseas training and acquire practical skills that are useful in the real world.
- Students write a diploma thesis and take professional economic courses.
- Students write a diploma on various economic themes and take professional economic courses.
- International Economy
- Learn International economy and international finance from a global perspective.
- With the development of the global economy, all countries and regions in the world come to have relations with each other. We encourage students to learn the international relationships and rules so that they become professional persons in the international world. We also offer courses to learn foreign languages and international training.
- Regional Economy
- Learn Regional economy taking into account all economic agents, i.e., firms, regional governments and citizens
- It is important to understand both data analysis and all economic agents' behavior for analyzing economy. Students learn regional economy considering the relationship among firms, regional governments and citizens and apply these ideas to the relationship between countries in the world. Students acquire skills to analyze economy from a large perspective.
- Tourism Economy
- Learn Tourism economy that is now an indispensable industry in the matured society.
- Tourism industry has great effects on expanding employees, regional economy, industries and international economy and is an indispensable industry to improve economy. Japanese government also understands the importance and established Japan Tourism Agency in 2008. Students learn marketing strategies and economic theory of tourism to acquire practical skills that are useful in tourism industry.